Ralph is a renewable energy expert, with over 20 years of hands on experience in the industry. Trained and accredited in Switzerland, Ralph worked in some of the world’s most recognized renewable energy companies including Sulzer Ship Diesel and Brown Boveri Corporation (now called ABB), before moving to Malaysia 1996.
In Malaysia, Ralph is widely recognised in the industry for his vast experience and knowledge in the renewable energy field. He is also a sought-after consultant and trainer, having consulted for companies such as FARR Company (USA), Mamoru Corporation (Japan) and the Nigerian Education Ministry. As founder and director of Able Energy, he pioneered BIPV and PV off grid projects, developed portable solar PV solutions andconsulted for small-sized hydro turbines in the region. He is also the driving force behind Castello, our green, low energy headquarters in Puchong.
Over the years, he has managed projects across the world, including Switzerland, Germany, Sudan, Oman, India, North Korea and Malaysia.
- M Sc in Engineering (Civil), Federal Institute of Engineering Zurich, Switzerland (1994)
- Basic solar PV training, PATOK and SOV-LUX (1999- 2001)
- Building Integrated Photovoltaics and Architecture & Engineering Standards, Malaysia Energy Centre and Department of Standards Malaysia (2005)
- ISPQ accreditation, Universiti Teknologi Mara (2014)
- Committee member, Education of Solar PV Practitioners, National Occupational Skills Standard Division, Malaysia
- Consultant, Solar PV Practitioners Training Course, Sustainable Energy Development Authority, Malaysia
- Permanent member, SIRIM working group for Photovoltaic Standards
Capt Dato’ Lee Kwang Lock RMN (Ret.)
Coming from a celebrated background in the Royal Malaysian Navy, Capt Dato’ Lee is now focusing his extensive management experience and leadership skills in the area of renewable energy. Throughout his 39 years in the RMN serving the nation, Capt Dato’ Lee has been bestowed many federal, state and military awards.
- Pingat Perkhidmatan Am (PPA) 1980
- Pingat Perkhidmatan Setia (PPS) 1989
- Pingat Jasa Malaysia (PJM) 1990
- Kastria Angkatan Tentera (KAT) 1995
- Bintang Cermelang Melaka (BCM) 2001
- Kastria Mangku Negara (KMN) 2003
- Setia Mahkota Johor (SMJ) 2005
- Dato Paduka Mahkota Johor (DPMJ) 2005
- Pahlawan Angkatan Tentera (PAT) 2008
Sarankan Segarajasingham (Shan)
Shan has over 7 years of experience as an engineer and has a wide range of experience managing all aspects of mechanical and electrical engineering.
Before joining the Able Energy team, he worked as a mechanical engineer dealing with installing, repairing and maintaining manufacturing lines in the palm oil industry. Following his passion for the environment and renewable energy, Shan took on the role of General Manager at Able Energy, where he conducts site surveys and feasibility studies, designs multi megawatt solar PV systems. He has managed the testing, commissioning and installation of some of the most well-known solar projects in the country.
Ir Wong Chow Loong
Wong has over 20 years of experience as a professional project engineer. He has provided strategic project management planning for key projects across the country including the construction of Mass Rapid Transit, government housing developments, clean rooms, manufacturing facilities and shopping centres.
His project management experience covers the entire range of skills, from managing flows of project information to effective post analyses, financial management, due diligence, safety principals, testing and commissioning.
- B Sc Electrical Engineering, Tennessee Technological University
- Member, Board of Engineers, Malaysia
- Member, Institution of Engineers, Malaysia
- Registered Radiation Protection Officer, Nuclear Research Institute, Malaysia
- Robotic Training, Korea
- TPM and ISO 900 accredited
- Total Quality Management (TQM) accredited
- Electrical Design Criteria, Institute of Professional Advancement
- Electrical Installation Design, EEM Advancement Centre
Ir Mohd Tabie Yusof
Ir Mohd Tabie is an accomplished professional with over 20 years of comprehensive large-scale construction and engineering experience on diversified project design.
He has a strong background in program development and quality assurance with an outstanding history of managing projects from initial conception through to development and implementation. He has global experience including assignments in the Middle East, Iraq, Pakistan and Asia.
- M Sc Project Management, Risk Analysis in Building Contract
- B Sc Civil Engineering, Computer Aided Design using Finite Element Method
- Professional Engineer, Board of Engineers, Malaysia
- Member, Board of ASEAN Engineers
- Member, Pakistan Engineering Council
- Member, Pakistan Institute of Engineers
- PMP, Project Management Institute
- Certified Planning Engineer, American Academy of Project Management
- Certified International Project Manager, American Academy of Project Management
Emil Fisk is a versatile project and operations manager with a dynamic background in facilities management. His specialization in maintenance management has included the conceptualization, design, planning, and operations of audits and operations in organizations with multiple nation-wide facilities.
he has been involved with the energy industry since 2006, and has experience with biofuels, grid connected solar photovoltaic systems, vertical axis wind turbines, and energy efficiency.
Mohd Zubairy Azwan Shukry
Zubairy has worked in the solar and renewable energy industry since 2012. He is experienced in carrying out the design, testing, commissioning and installation of residential solar PV grid connect projects, standalone systems, commercial grid connected projects.